Weed cookies, weed gummies, and weed tea are staples in the kitchen of a stoner. Follow easy directions from the weed experts for these must-have recipes.
How to Make Weed Cookies
If you’re making weed cookies with a store-bought cookie mix, add Cannabutter where the recipe calls for butter or oil. If you’re making weed cookies from scratch, follow this recipe from Ardent Cannabis. Visit Ganja Express for all your marijuana products online.
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup unsalted, melted butter
1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
⅓ cup white sugar
¼ ounce to ¾ ounce of decarbed flower, depending on desired strength
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
½ cup chocolate chips
- Decarb weed at 220 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. When decarbed, grind weed into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease two baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda, and decarbed weed in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a second bowl using a mixer, cream together melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in dry ingredients until incorporated. Using a spatula, fold in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonful’s onto prepared cookie sheets. Leave a few inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges are light brown. Remove from oven and let sit on cookie sheet for 5 to 10 minutes before transferring to wire cooling rack. As with all edibles, start slow until you know your tolerance level.
- Weed cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to three weeks.
How to Make Weed Gummies
For Cherry, Green Tea, and CBD Gummy Bears, check out this recipe from Leafly that was adapted by Mona Zavosh for Glow.
1 oz CBD tincture
2 green tea bags
3 tablespoons creamed honey
½ cup coconut water
¾ cup tart cherry juice
1 ½ tablespoons agar-agar powder or gelatin
⅛ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Pour coconut water into small saucepan. Bring to boil. Steep green tea bags in coconut water for up to 10 minutes (but no less than 4 minutes).
- Add cherry juice, salt, and creamed honey to saucepan. Stir gently until mixture is incorporated. Return mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Add agar-agar powder or gelatin. Whisk constantly for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add desired dosage of CBD tincture. Whisk thoroughly until fully incorporated.
- Turn off stovetop. Place funnel in condiment bottle.
- Transfer gummy bear liquid to condiment bottle quickly.
- Using oven mitt or hot pad, hold bottle and squeeze liquid into gummy bear mold.
- Transfer mold to refrigerator. Set for 15 minutes.
- Remove bears from tray. Store in airtight container.
- Enjoy one or two at a time in 30-minute intervals. As with all edibles, start slow until you know your tolerance level.
How to Make Marijuana Tea
About a half-gram of cannabis is all that’s necessary for a high that lasts 45 to 90 minutes after your last sip. For simple weed tea, check out this recipe from Honest Marijuana.
Half-gram marijuana buds, leftover stems, and leaves
1 to 2 cups water
Extra tea flavoring to taste
Honey to taste
- Grind up cannabis buds, leftover stems, and leaves.
- Mix and complete coat grinded cannabis with a surface layer of butter. Avoid saturating the grounds.
- Add mixture to metal tea ball, coffee filter, or emptied tea bag.
- Place metal tea ball, coffee filter, or emptied tea bag in a pan with water.
- Simmer mixture on medium-high stovetop heat at a low boil for 30 minutes for decarboxylation. Keep an eye on mixture. Add more water if the level gets low.
- Turn the heat off. Let the weed tea cool down.
- Add extra tea flavoring or honey to taste, or adjust the amount of water to fit to taste.